UnderHome Armor: Mobile Home Tie Downs
- “Mobile Home Tie downs will Stabilize and protect your home during storms and keep your mobile home level.
- UnderHome Armor will make sure your Mobile Home is up to code and your ready for the 2023 Hurricane season.
- We offer you Free Inspections and Written Estimates for all work needed to make sure your mobile home is safe.
Tie Downs for older mobile homes need to be Inspected
Mobile home straps will help prevent high winds from lifting or moving your mobile home during storms. The anchors are driven into the ground, anchoring your mobile home and preventing movement during high wind events. Underhome Armor will check your local building codes when pulling a permit, to make sure your mobile home is safe and up to local codes. The building code for mobile home tie downs can change between city and counties building departments.
Mobile Home Tie Downs and Hurricane Anchors
Underhome Armor understands the importance of keeping your mobile home safe and secure during hurricanes and strong winds. That’s why we use only high-quality mobile home tie downs and hurricane anchors designed to provide maximum stability and protection for your home.
We only use the best mobile home tie downs and anchors
- Mobile Home Tie Downs: Our tie downs are engineered to keep your mobile home securely anchored to the ground. They are available in various sizes and strengths to accommodate different mobile home sizes and soil conditions.
- Hurricane Anchors: Our hurricane anchors are specifically designed to withstand extreme weather conditions, including high winds and Hurricanes. They are manufactured using durable materials that ensure long-lasting performance and reliability.
- Anchor Installation Kits: contain all the necessary components to ensure a secure and stable foundation for your mobile home.
- Expert Installation: Our Techs are all trained with the materials and equipment we use, making it easy for them to secure your mobile home safley and efficientl
- Customer Satisfaction: We prioritize customer satisfaction above all else. We strive to provide outstanding products for your home and customer service.
Types of Hurricane Anchors we use:
- Auger-Style Anchors: Auger-style anchors are a popular choice for mobile homes due to their exceptional holding power. These anchors feature helical blades that screw into the ground, creating a secure connection with the soil. Our auger-style anchors are constructed from durable materials and are available in various sizes to accommodate different soil types and load requirements.
- Strap-Style Anchors: Strap-style anchors consist of steel straps that encircle the mobile home and attach to the ground anchors. These anchors distribute the force of high winds evenly, reducing the risk of structural damage. We offer a wide selection of strap-style anchors that are adjustable, allowing for proper tensioning and optimal performance.
- Helical Anchors: Helical anchors, also known as screw anchors, provide excellent stability by utilizing helical plates that screw into the ground. They are effective in various soil conditions and offer superior load-bearing capabilities. Our helical anchors are engineered for maximum durability and can withstand the most severe weather conditions.
Your Mobile Home will be Safe and Ready for Florida’s weather
- Rusted and worn out anchor straps on your mobile home are replaced
- New anchors will be Installed to meet your current codes for mobile homes.
- Longitudinal stabilizers are installed to protect your mobile home in high winds.
- All work performed by UnderHome Armor is guaranteed to meet local and State Codes.
- Tighten anchor straps tight to keep your mobile home stable and secure during high winds.
- Install new concrete piers whenever needed to secure and securely stabilize your mobile home
- We’ll remove decorative skirting around your mobile home for our inspection and we’ll replace it.
Underhome Armor is Florida’s leading Installer of Tie Downs and Anchors
Clearwater, fl 33759
4798 S. Florida Ave
Lakeland fl 33813
4411 Bee Ridge Road
Sarasota, fl 34233
2046 Treasure Coast Plz
Vero Beach, FL 32960
13650 Fiddlesticks Blvd
Fort Myers, FL 33912
Underhome Armor Inc. ® Inc. has offices throughout central and southern Florida to ensure fast service for all your Mobile Home needs.
Phone Numbers / Contact Us
- Clearwater Fl and Pinellas County 727 282-2045
- Lakeland Fl and Polk County 863 244-7407
- Sarasota Fl and Manatee, Sarasota and Charlotte Counties 941 243-7561
- Tampa Fl and surrounding areas such as Zephyrhills and Oldsmar 813 606-4742
- Gainesville Fl as well as includes all of Dixie, Gilchrist, Levy, Marion, Citrus, Sumter, Lake Counties 352 551-1610
- Statewide for Florida Toll Free Number 800 377-7885
- Orlando Fl as well as Orange, Osceola, and Seminole counties, and portions of Volusia and Lake counties 407 930-4331