Welcome to UnderHome Armor, Florida’s leading provider of mobile home floor repair services. If you’re experiencing sagging or soft floors in your mobile or manufactured home, we have the expertise to address the issue and ensure a durable, long-lasting solution. Our comprehensive range of services includes floor repair, insulation replacement, vapor barrier installation, and air duct maintenance.
Moisture is usually the problem when it comes to floor problems in mobile homes, and we understand the challenges it presents. Whether it’s a damaged vapor barrier or plumbing leaks, moisture has a way of infiltrating the wood subfloor, leading to rotting and warping. We have years of experience, particularly in older mobile homes that often used particle board subfloors, which are highly susceptible to warping and rot.
Newer mobile homes feature high-grade plywood or OSB specifically designed to withstand water damage for extended periods. However, regardless of the materials used, it is crucial to keep the wood dry to stop soft and sagging floors.
Replace sagging and soft floors in mobile homes now.
- Sagging and soft floors expose your home to the damp ground, mold and mildew under your home.
- We’re prepared to deal with damaged floor joists, damaged plumbing, A/C Ducts, electrical wiring and damaged insulation that need to be removed and replaced.
- Prompt action is key when dealing with sagging and soft floors. Our skilled teams can handle damaged floor joists to plumbing issues, A/C ducts, electrical wiring, and insulation replacement. Throughout the repair process, we ensure that your floors are properly releveled. As State Certified General Contractors with years of experience, we guarantee unparalleled workmanship and meticulous attention to detail in every project we undertake.
UnderHome Armor can make quick work of your mobile home floor repairs
- UnderHome Armor has highly experienced crews to handle all your flooring repairs and we’re State Certified General Contractors with years of
- We can also replace laminate and tile flooring and any other repairs that are necessary to make sure your mobile home is safe and beautiful when our work is complete.
Replace your damaged mobile home floors with new flooring.
Our commitment to excellence doesn’t stop at repairs alone. In the event that your damaged floors require replacement, we offer an extensive selection of premium flooring options, including laminate and tile. Our knowledgeable team of experts will guide you through the selection process, helping you choose the perfect flooring solutions for your bathrooms, kitchens, and every other area of your mobile home. With our own team of highly skilled floor installers, we ensure that the job is completed efficiently, resulting in a mobile home that is both structurally sound and visually captivating.
UnderHome Armor takes pride in delivering high-quality results and customer satisfaction. We stand behind our work and provide a guarantee on all the services we offer. Don’t let damaged floors compromise the integrity and beauty of your mobile home—trust UnderHome Armor for swift and reliable mobile home floor repairs.
Contact us today for a consultation, and let us restore the beauty of your mobile home’s flooring.
Clearwater, fl 33759
4798 S. Florida Ave
Lakeland fl 33813
4411 Bee Ridge Road
Sarasota, fl 34233
2046 Treasure Coast Plz
Vero Beach, FL 32960
13650 Fiddlesticks Blvd
Fort Myers, FL 33912
Underhome Armor ® Inc. has offices throughout central and southern Florida to ensure fast service for all your Mobile Home needs.
- Clearwater Fl and Pinellas County 727 282-2045
- Lakeland Fl and Polk County 863 244-7407
- Sarasota Fl and Manatee, Sarasota and Charlotte Counties 941 243-7561
- Tampa Fl and surrounding areas such as Zephyrhills and Oldsmar 813 606-4742
- Gainesville Fl as well as includes all of Dixie, Gilchrist, Levy, Marion, Citrus, Sumter, Lake Counties 352 551-1610
- Statewide for Florida Toll Free Number 800 377-7885
- Orlando Fl as well as Orange, Osceola, and Seminole counties, and portions of Volusia and Lake counties 407 930-4331