Hurricane anchors are extremely important and your Insurance Company won’t pay claims if you don’t have them! Storms and wind will cause your mobile home to tip and the movements can damage the structure. This is where Hurricane Anchors protect your family and your investmaent. UnderHome Armor will give you a Free Inspection and quote to ensure your mobile home is up to code.
Hurricane anchors will make sure you home remains stable and your protected from damage from our Intense storms in Florida.
Your Hurricane Anchors will meet current Florida standards for Mobile Homes.
- Damaged Hurricane anchors on your mobile home will be replaced or repaired.
- Well make sure you have the correct number of Hurricane anchors to meet the current code.
- Hurricane anchors will ensure your protected against movement during storms.
- Hurricane anchors and straps will protect your carport and adjacent home from damage.
For Your Safety During Hurricanes:
You Must Have Hurricane Anchors Or Your Insurance Company Won’t pay Your Claims!
- Are steel rods up to 5 feet long screwed into the ground.
- We securely fasten steel straps around the mobile homes frame. The steel straps are securely fastened to the hurricane anchors in the ground with adjustable steel case hardened bolts.
- We always use at least 10 hurricane anchors in a small mobile home. We install as many as 25 hurricane anchors on a large mobile home.
- Most mobile homes are set on concrete piers. We’ll make sure they are in good shape and you have enough of them. This will vary with the age and the design of the mobile home.
- Only Installers licensed by the Florida Bureau of Mobile Home and Recreational Vehicle Construction, are allowed to install and conduct safety inspections of mobile home anchoring systems.
We Inspect your mobile home from front to back…
- We’ll inspect Hurricane anchors and for rust and cracks.
- We inspect concrete piers if that’s what your mobile home uses, or footings and concrete blocks.
- Hurricane anchor straps will be tightened to industry standards.
- We’ll put everything in writing and show you the materials that we’re going to use.
Mailing Addresses and Locations2803 Gulf To Bay Blvd #402
Clearwater, fl 33759
4798 S. Florida Ave
Lakeland fl 33813
4411 Bee Ridge Road
Sarasota, fl 34233
2046 Treasure Coast Plz
Vero Beach, FL 32960
13650 Fiddlesticks Blvd
Fort Myers, FL 33912
Underhome Armor Inc. ® Inc. has offices throughout central and southern Florida to ensure fast service for all your Mobile Home needs.
- Clearwater Fl and Pinellas County 727 282-2045
- Lakeland Fl and Polk County 863 244-7407
- Sarasota Fl and Manatee, Sarasota and Charlotte Counties 941 243-7561
- Tampa Fl and surrounding areas such as Zephyrhills and Oldsmar 813 606-4742
- Gainesville Fl as well as includes all of Dixie, Gilchrist, Levy, Marion, Citrus, Sumter, Lake Counties 352 551-1610
- Statewide for Florida Toll Free Number 800 377-7885
- Orlando Fl as well as Orange, Osceola, and Seminole counties, and portions of Volusia and Lake counties 407 930-4331