Underhome Armor Can Replace Your Mobile Homes Vapor Barrier
- Mobile Home Vapor Barriers cause more problems with mobile homes in Florida because it’s the last place people look because, it’s dark and people don’t want to crawl around under their mobile homes crawl space. It’s usually because they’ve seen critters and all sorts of bugs and they don’t want to be exposed to them.
- This is where the problem starts because it’s so often neglected and as you can see in the list below causes the most problems.
- If you’re power bill in the summer and winter is abnormally high
- Your homes floors are sagging and they’re soft spots in your floors
- You’re beginning to see mildew throughout the rooms of your home
- You’re having moisture problems in different areas your mobile home
- You’re seeing a lot of insects or you’ve had rodents in your mobile home
Damaged Mobile Home Vapor Barriers are a Threat to Your Health.
No One Has More Experience with Mobile Home Vapor Barriers than UnderHome Armor Inc.
UnderHome Armor Inc. is licensed by the Bureau of Mobile Home and Recreational Vehicle Construction to install and conduct safety inspections of mobile home vapor barriers and flooring.
Here is a before and after picture of a mobile home Under Belly that was replaced
- Sagging and soft mobile home floors are a real problem and allow pest and moisture into your mobile home: this is a common occurrence and is the cause of moisture and bad smells in your home.
- UnderHome Armors qualified technicians will inspect underneath and inside your mobile homes floor joist for any problems and they’ll give you a free estimate along with pictures of the damaged areas.
- UnderHome Armor will remove all damaged wood and replace it if necessary, along with old damaged insulation and vapor barriers and we’ll rebuild the underbelly of your mobile home with the best vapor barrier in the Industry.
UnderHome Armor Offers You a Complete Mobile Home Vapor Barrier Replacement
- We’ll remove all damaged insulation and replace it with R – 13 insulation as per your building code.
- We’ll Fog for moisture and fungus in your crawl spaces for bugs and rodents under your mobile home.
- Install our threaded guaranteed vapor barrier to the underbelly of your mobile home to ensure it’s sealed.
- We’ll Inspect all ducts and fittings to make sure they’re properly sealed and secure under your mobile home.
- We’ll place foam insulation around plumbing pipes to help keep your energy cost down in summer and winter.
- We’ll inspect and check your ducts under your mobile home to make sure they’re sealed tight to keep out all pests.
2803 Gulf To Bay Blvd #402
Clearwater, fl 33759
Clearwater, fl 33759
4798 S. Florida Ave
Lakeland fl 33813
4411 Bee Ridge Road
Sarasota, fl 34233
2046 Treasure Coast Plz
Vero Beach, FL 32960
13650 Fiddlesticks Blvd
Fort Myers, FL 33912
UnderHome Armor Inc. ® Inc. has offices throughout central and southern Florida to ensure fast service for all your Mobile Home needs.
- Clearwater Fl and Pinellas County 727 282-2045
- Lakeland Fl and Polk County 863 244-7407
- Sarasota Fl and Manatee, Sarasota and Charlotte Counties 941 243-7561
- Tampa Fl and surrounding areas such as Zephyrhills and Oldsmar 813 606-4742
- Gainesville Fl as well as includes all of Dixie, Gilchrist, Levy, Marion, Citrus, Sumter, Lake Counties 352 551-1610
- Statewide for Florida Toll Free Number 800 377-7885
- Orlando Fl as well as Orange, Osceola, and Seminole counties, and portions of Volusia and Lake counties 407 930-4331